Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween '08



We didn't go trick or treating this year. To be honest I am tired of the fowl mouthed kids that ruin it for the people with little ones the age that are suppose to be out there. I walked a few houses down to see and elaborately decorated house with the two older kids and we walked pass a group of preteens using words they weren't old enough to use or understand. They were also heavily kissing one another and I mean these kids couldn't be any older than 12 or 13. Then we passed two preteen girls one dressed as a naughty ladybug the other a naughty angel thigh highs and all. What are these parents kids thinking?! I was regretting just walking the few houses down.
I decided to let the kids make there own pizzas and eat junk all night. We dressed in our homemade costumes, danced around and watched movies. It was a great night. I didn't miss walking around in the cold at all, neither did the kids. I think we might have started a tradition. The kids got a kick out of my "Wendy's" wig and my mom who was in town visiting surprised them with the ears and tail. Hope you had fun too!!

No comments: