Saturday, November 15, 2008

Growing Life..

I have had a busy few days. After church tomorrow all will settle down for a bit (at least this is what I am telling myself to keep sane). After a 10 hour day yesterday and a full morning/afternoon I have fallen into bed in exhaustion. I did how ever get to take some photos for a friend of mine who is due with her first baby (a boy) on Christmas Eve. Could you think of a better Christmas gift?! I had a great time taking photos of her belly and she was just so darn cute. It made me miss my belly (don't worry dad and mom I don't miss it that bad)! So I thought I would post a few of my faves. I'm not claiming to be a professional, but I don't think I did too bad.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome pictures Lisa! I really have to have you take some pictures of the girls and me. I would like to give one to Sean for Christmas! Can't wait to get together.

Anonymous said...

these look really good...Love the one with the blocks on her belly....