Monday, November 10, 2008

Seven years.....


getting her american girl doll Kit

sending off our birthday wishes

she doesn't like cake a whole lot or frosting either

It is hard to believe my oldest is 7. I have such vivid memories of our first hours together in the hospital. She was perfect and all I wanted to do was stare at her. She did everything fast. Walked before a year, talked in 3 word sentences by a year, was potty trained fully a week after she turned 2. We are the best of friends. I get down on my self because sometimes I know I am too hard on her. It is hard not to be though cause she acts so much older than her age and I tend to forget that she is just 7. I am not perfect but she is pretty darn close to it! I am so proud of her and her kind and loving and gentle spirit. She has always shared even when not asked. I don't think there is a mean bone in her body (well unless your her little bother who has bugged her all day and she finally has had enough). She is my side kick and I love that. I love this girl..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister! She is an awesome little girl. She is such a great friend to Ali and Ali can't say enough good things about her.
I think she takes after her mom quite a bit.

Anonymous said...

i just adore that little girl. And I am flashing back to her and Hattie first meeting....wow...sure has been a long time.