Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gift



I am working on a gift for my girlfriends little girl. This is the Vicky doll from Pepika. I am modifying it a bit so that Lillian can take her clothes on and off. I also opted for french knot eyes instead of the plastic ones she suggests. I just love the nose detail. I will be sure to post a finished photo before Tripp gives it to her on Sunday. I also got the hats finished that I was working on at Starbucks. I am working on a great hexagon granny afghan to use up some of my excess yarn. I am making it for our bed. I need to post a photo of it, I work on a few at night before I go to sleep. Hopefully I will have it finished before the year 2010. I am on a crocheting roll.

On a side note, by artisan bread didn't turn out as great as I was hoping for. I am starting all over again with Mac Aurthur organic flour. Will let you know how it turns out.

Hope you are having a great day!!

2 comments:

Delena said...

Bummer about the bread. I'm hoping to get to the library today to find a book about it. And I LOVE the doll! Now I really think I'm going to crochet. Its adorable!

Donna said...

I'm pretty sure your mom said her bread turned out well. I ran into her at the grocery store Sunday. She was buying more organic flour to make more, so she must have been happy with the outcome. I got a text from Rhonda this afternoon ... it's a boy!