Thursday, October 9, 2008

The End of the Day



On a good day that dinner was made in time and things are moving along smoothly this is what our home looks like around 6:15. The kids all bathed and ready for bed. The toy room is always tore up, but I guess that is a sign of a good day of play(at least that's what I tell myself to keep from going in there with a large dumpster and pitching everything)! And as I looked at the picture I realized my lovely pup got her tail end in it too 8)



So this week I have been trying to wear a skirt everyday for the fun of it. I like to look feminine and I all too often wear my comfy jeans. I live in those things. It is a nice change to wear a skirt. I have been having a hard time piecing together cute outfits with out looking like a teenager, but that's nothing new for me really. So I thought I would post a picture of me in my attempt to be more feminine. Yes I realize I am wearing a Christmas apron, but I was cleaning a bathroom with bleach and I only payed a dollar at the dollar store for that one. If it got ruined I wasn't going to be heart broken!! Supper psyched about my tshirt I have on though, I only payed 8.50 for it at Lifeway Christian Store.

No comments: