Monday, September 15, 2008

A Sneak Peek

I thought I would throw in our family picture we took a few weekends ago. I still need to photo shop Tripp since he would not cooperate and LOOK forward. He was intentionally closing his eyes to be a stinker. This is what will be on/in our Christmas card this year.


We had quite an exciting weekend. Avery and Keegan had their first soccer games. It was a blast. You know that really loud annoying mom that hollers along the side lines the whole game?! Seems that person turns out to be me. I can't help myself I was a cheerleader my whole life, had brothers that wrestled and I played softball and ran track all through school. You just can't take that competitive nature out of someone. I will be the first parent asked not to come back in the history of the christian homeschool athletics organization. In my defense I did yell encouragement to the other team, who looked at me like I was crazy.

I also started my stair project this weekend. I happened to stumble across a blog that I just love. This women decorates her house in ways that speak to me. One day I too will be that organized that I will be able to decorate for every holiday/season, not just Christmas. She also has great tutorials. Well she showed how she had painted her stairs and I loved them. I have been wanting to do this forever. Once the kids throw up on your stairs and mud and food is tracked across it it is never the same. Well my hubby and I have had heated discussions about it and so it has been put off. I finally bit the bullet this weekend and started it my self. It is going great and I will soon be posting pictures of the before and afters.

No comments: