Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Looking Forward to Camp Season 2013

*Camp season 2010

It's that time of year again, I'm looking ahead to the coming camping season.  Although I continue to be on the hunt for a slightly larger, self contained, vintage trailer I still love my Lil' Lemondrop.  I have contacted an awning maker about the possibility of making an add a room for the existing awning.  Although I think the current one might be too short since I bought it pre-made.  I am looking into the possibility of purchasing a new awning to go with the new add a room.  I love my blue white and yellow I have now, but think the new one might be black and white instead.  Just ideas I'm kicking around to help with the growing bodies that camp with me!

Also looking forward to using the AC system I built with my dad.  I also have some touch up painting that needs to be done.  When you have a vintage trailer there is always something that can be fixed or repaired.  My wings are split from the insane heat we experience here on the southeast coast.  Another thing to add to the "to do" list.

No comments: