Monday, December 14, 2009

When No One is Looking

When no one is looking this sweet faced boy goes from this:



To this:

That's right folks after spending the better part of the afternoon tidying his bedroom I went downstairs to make dinner. When I came back up to let them know it was ready this is what I found. That little stinker dumped almost and entire bottle of powder all over his train table and body! He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a wipe from the container and said "here mommy, here's a wipe". I then made him stand in the crime scene so I could take a photo........

But darn he is cute.......

3 comments:

Donna said...

Replace the white with black and I have a picture of Jimmy at the same age at the campground morning after the campfire ... I believe Tim encouraged him ... and I had no bathtub to clean him up in! You're right, their cuteness saves their butts more often then they'll ever know!

Delena said...

Those are the best memories!

Simple Home said...

I have 6 kids, and I had only one that was always doing this. Toilet paper, lotion, flour, etc. I always took photos too, so I'm not sure if I was helping much in stopping the crime sprees :-) Adorable photos!
Blessings,
Marcia