Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas

The stockings were hung on the railing with care.

Santa had his cookie and left a "Thank You" note

They were a blur coming down the steps

I love matching PJs

Each taking their time opening gifts

Keegan so wanted an Indiana Jones hat, this is what we found

Tripp was so much fun this year

The sock monkeys I made for the kids were a hit (please note the Jones hat that he wore all day)

It was such a great and cozy day. We were exhausted from the last week of late nights, so the rest of the morning we napped on the couch.

Not too much rest for me though soon I needed to make dinner.

And here is a little gift I found on my film when I was uploading it. Just thought it was funny and would share.

1 comment:

Seawashed said...

What joy! So fun to see the delight in your children's faces. I sure miss those days, not the exhaustion, but everything else. Hold them dear in your heart and cherish every moment. It goes by way too fast.