Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Newly Listed



A fun little scarf for the cold weather I just listed in the shop.
Man I have really been enjoying crocheting lately. Quick little projects at night are so satisfying!

** In other news school has been going good here and the kids are still enjoying it. We have been doing school while listening to Christmas music. I am hoping to have "Christmas" (as Tripp calls anything decorated for Christmas) up around the house by the end of the weekend. Now if only we could get a week of snow the week before Christmas, that would be AWESOME!!

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

I love your scarf. My mom has always crocheted and I love handmade things. We've been doing school with Christmas music too. We had over 14 inches of snow about a week before Christmas last year, but that much is very unusual for this area. I wish we'd get some soon too.
Blessings,
Marcia