Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Getting Me Back

The first few weeks of school are under our belts.  It went very well.  I like all the teachers my kids have.  I feel blessed.  Life feels normal again.  Busy, but normal.

The one question I get asked constantly is "What  are you going to do with all your free time?"  I just laugh and say "I have plenty to do."



Like wake up early and thank my Heavenly Father for the awesome morning skies I get to see.


And having my oil changed early in the morning.....alone and enjoying a cup of tea.

I have also been doing some much needed house maintenance and body maintenance.  The time flies by and I always feel like I need just an extra hour.  Looking forward to warmer day in a few months for added motivation.



1 comment:

Delena said...

Love having the kids home but certainly appreciate the time they're at school, too. ;)