Thursday, January 20, 2011

Being Inspired


I'm sitting having a cup of tea, thinking of my love, and being inspired by the color of this ball of yarn. I often look at this yarn and think how much I love everything about it. Crazy I know, cause it is just a ball of yarn.

I am getting ready to paint my bedroom this weekend and found some other inspiration while looking at my sweet friends blog Nora Pearl. The camper she featured had me swooning. I love how these ladies take their little (some not so much) houses on wheels and turn them into something you would never expect! Having a tiny trailer and trying to girly it up as much as possible I get it. When my lemondrop is all set up I want to hang a sign at my campsite for people to stop and take a peak. My dad and I put so much work into making it pretty that its a shame we are the only ones who see it. So after pouring over the photos most of the morning I decided I needed to get on the ball and make my bedroom retreat. I want to surprise my Mr when he gets home. And to think the inspiration started with a camper and a ball of yarn ;)

1 comment:

Seawashed said...

I know what you mean...that camper inspires me too. It is so simple really and mostly all from Ikea! When we renovate the Pearl she will be in white,sand,driftwood,and pale aqua.

Your ball of yarn could just set on the coffee table...its cozy.