Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chickens.....


So to add to my everyday craziness I am getting Chickens. Rhode Island Reds to be exact. We are building a coop for them this weekend. It is quite cute and I will post pictures of the finished product when we are done. I am so excited to be able to go out back and get fresh eggs. The Coop is going to look like a cottage complete with a window box and it will match the colors of our house. I am wanting to plant edible flowers in the window box. I emailed FiFi from Chez Fifi to find out how to write The Hen House in french for a sign I am making to hang on the main door. She is so sweet and emailed me right back with the answer, and I was right it does look so much nicer in french!! My garden is coming along nicely and I can't wait to get fresh veggies out of it.

No comments: