Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What Have I Been Up To?!



Here's a quick picture over view of the last month and a half.......










As much as I hate it at times, I have found a passion in running. I use to run track in HS but that was a long time ago.....I'm finding the joy in it again and loving the way it makes me feel when I am done :) All three kids are kayaking on their own, my fav 4 yo and I have been strawberry picking, I have been riding on the back of my Mr's bike, and we are anticipating the end of the school year. Hope you all are doing well!!!

1 comment:

Seawashed said...

We have been wanting to get into kayaking for the past 5 yrs. Someday we will be able to buy some and go to the many water accesses we have surrounding us. I ran cross country and track four yrs HS Varsity. I loved running. I had baby joggers and kept it up until about early 30's. Now at 44 it is so hard to get back into. I walk and swim now...more my speed. But you go girl!!!